In our daily life, a large number of people have a question when using non-woven bags. Can the non-woven bag be cleaned after use? Even after washing, it will not have any bad effect on the bag? In fact, what I want to say is that it is a good performance to have such a question. It proves that the consciousness of this non-woven bag user is fairly strong. If someone says that the bag is thrown away when it is dirty after being used, it can only mean that the person’s consciousness needs to be strengthened. Therefore, it is normal for some people to have such questions. The non-woven bag is a product, and it still has a certain commonality with ordinary plastic bags. That is, the material of the non-woven bag is also a bag made of a net-like non-woven fabric made of plastic particles. The difference is that the service life is different. If used incorrectly, the service life of the non-woven bag will be greatly reduced. Therefore, even a small non-woven bag needs maintenance during use. Only in this way can its service life be extended.
In order to prolong the service life of non-woven bags, I am here to provide you with a few simple and convenient methods for daily maintenance.
1. Avoid placing it under direct sunlight, and place the non-woven bag in a cool and dry indoor environment.
2. Do not touch the non-woven bag with corrosive things.
3. In the process of use, the standard load-bearing capacity of the bag cannot be exceeded.
4. After use, please fold the bag according to the default pattern when it is produced.
5. If it gets dirty, try to avoid using detergent during the cleaning process.
6. If there is a difficult-to-wash dirt and detergent is used, try to use detergent without fluorescent agent.
7. Do not load sharp objects during use.
If during our use, please follow these methods to restrain yourself, I believe that no matter which type of non-woven bag can extend its service life.