Canvas bags are not unfamiliar to everyone. This is a kind of tote bag, and this kind of bag is not sexual. After use, it can be cleaned to facilitate the next use. If it is used, it will be discarded. So this goes against the original intention of its design. But in fact, many people have responded that this kind of cloth bag is more troublesome to clean, but they just don’t have the know-how to clean it.
Canvas bags are also fashionable when they are used for the benefits. The maintenance instructions for canvas bags:
1. The color of cotton canvas bags is easy to fade when washing, please do not use washing products containing bleaching or fluorescence.
2. If the canvas bag does not have stubborn stains such as oil stains, please reduce the amount of detergent as much as possible.
3. Please soak and clean the canvas bag in cold water. Do not expose it to the sun. Fortunately, after cleaning, it should be wrapped with a lot of toilet paper. It must be close to the surface of the bag to prevent coloring, and it can also prevent the canvas surface from yellowing and then air-drying or drying in the shade. Do not expose it to the sun. .
Fourth, the leather part of the canvas bag can be wiped with leather paste to avoid folding and pressing, so as to avoid deformation.
5. When the canvas bag is washed for the first time, add some salt or white vinegar in clean water, and then soak the bag for about three minutes to prevent fading.
Sixth, the canvas bag has obvious stains where it needs to be cleaned ~ For example, oil stains can be cleaned with detergent.
7. How to wash the white canvas bag without coloring? It is recommended to use a neutral and gentle lotion for cleaning, such as shampoo, or you can use detergent and gold spinning to prevent the alkaline lotion from damaging the leather surface, but be careful not to let the leather surface absorb too much water. It is recommended Wipe the leather surface with a clean cotton cloth. Of course, drying is an important step. If you are afraid of coloring, wrap the cleaned canvas bag with a lot of toilet paper. It must be close to the surface of the bag to prevent coloring and prevent coloring. The canvas surface is yellow. Special attention is that it must be dried in the shade or air-dried, and not exposed to direct sunlight.
As long as you do a few things, your canvas bag is always as new!