In the usual reception consultation, many customers have asked how to clean non-woven bags? Today, the editor is here to help you answer how to clean non-woven bags?
1. The non-woven bag can be washed first, but it cannot be washed with a washing machine or rubbed vigorously. You can only rub it gently with your hands a few times, and then rinse it off.
2. Soaking method. Soak the non-woven bag with cold water or warm washing powder for ten to two minutes. The time should not be too long, because the non-woven material is easy to be decomposed by water for a long time. Please do not use bleached or fluorescent detergent to prevent The woven shopping bag faded.
3. It is recommended to gently wash by hand when cleaning, and the effect is good. Do not use a brush. Non-woven bags are easy to fluff, so non-woven shopping bags are hard to see.
4. If you want to clean quickly, it is recommended that you choose a soft brush, first gently rub it with your hands, and then take the soft brush to brush the whole. It must be light because the non-woven fabric is easy to break.
5. After cleaning, level the non-woven shopping bag first, remove excess water and place it in a cool, ventilated place to dry.
6. Consumers need to be reminded that when you buy non-woven shopping bags, you should choose those with a larger thickness. Although you start to spend a little more money, it will become It’s easier.
is a few precautions on how to clean non-woven bags, I hope it will help you.